Ordinary Sunday

We had dimsum again this morning lol, it's kinda like my family tradition, to have breakfast with grandparents is normally to have dimsum. Last week with family, this week with grandpa and aunt lol. i love my porridge though. xD




Pikom PC Fair 2008 @ KLCC


I went to PC fair today, with my cousins again and Meizhen. It was packed with people, but quite worthy to hang around in the conference hall. Chicks there were pretty hot. I didn't know why I went there but i just did, mainly cause i was too bored,secondly, my cousin sister wana buy a pc.My cousin bro was regret not to have a picture with the girls lol, i do know how he feels lol.... I bought a 4gb pendrive. I still haven't got it though, lol cause Mz bought it for me, i left there ealier to Leisure Mall again. *to play some arcade games

LATER ......







Each of us did play something. It was real fun to play back the "blind chess" again! i really didn't know there's this game there and i haven't played it since ages ago.I remembered it suddenly!=p
Xiong won the 1st round of initial D car racing but defeated by a kid in the end. The kid was undoubtedly snotty. He started off the race later than my cousin bro on purpose. anyway.....

This is a foreign guy, i think he's a white guy....anyway, he's good at the games. I saw him wandering in there playing quite a few. When he came to this, god, you could hear the sound that he hit, your heart might stun a second. He scored the highest, which is 924 or 926. What cool was that, lol, he was wearing his black leather jacket, then he inserted the coins, took off the jacket and ready to kick it off ....after it finished, he put the jacket back on him lol....wtx....walking away like very handsome or cool lol




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: