Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang 2008




After the night celebration of Elaine's birthday, I had to wake up early in the morning =.= I needed to get ready to go to my high school award ceremony . Honestly, I didn't want to go....I thought I might get some pretty nice bucks, like at leasttt rm50 maybe? but I knew i was demanding too high....

All the ex Malay students wore baju kurung =.= , considered formal.......This was a non-special, not any extravagant ceremony and I didn't know wtx that the school was thinking to disallow us putting on jeans?

As usual, the ceremony was soo dull, they were giving speech and we were talking non-stop at the back, It felt great ! I'm not their student anymore . I don't have to behave myself,sitting on the chair and listening to their craps. Any Args girls will know how long the speech will be if it's come from our "beloved" Pn.ZAkiah.I didn't know why she was there suddenly.

What was good was that chatting with Xian.Her family was wearing the same t shirt because they were on a treasure hunt game lol, damn good spirit ........They attended this ceremony in the middle of their game lol...... The speeches went on like an hour i think, then the prizes-giving spent 30minutes or even shorter =.= I expected RM50.....and guess how much i got ....RM30 ....c'mon, 30 -.- to buy a shirt ,I still need rm10 more .....anyway...... When I reached there only then I know what kind of award I got, which is the award receiver of the hope for spm2007....how lame
See my name?? Foong Kah Yeang...yeah, that's me


Look at the analytic of SPM2007 of my school
Moral ,61 candidates , 9 people scored A =.= ,3 1A,6 2A
EST , 45 candidates, 7 people scored A =.= , 21A,5 2A
I can see the reason why I couldn't score A for the both of these subjects quite well

guess what, Maths, they were 34 people failed it
Bang ** maths =.= I don't even want to compare it to history

The top 3 failing subjects
1.History
2.Maths
3.English


Seriously, this kind of result sucks,quite clearly shows the standard of the school BUT, there are still smart students studying in " l.s school" . Every school will have good and bad students, the thing controls the level of the school is the number of good students you get in it. To study anywhere or to choose a better school, what comes 1st, is the attitude and personality of ones .
Always have a clear state of mind about who you are, what you want, then you can off to go to mix with anyone you want. be adaptable not swirling in no direction.

Last show up, took it while almost my turn to go up stage lol dAng dANG dang >>>> En. Yus , physics teacher what he was wearing?? no idea XD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: