Sunday

Sunday morning, my family and I had dimsum as our breakfast.

As for the afternoon, my relatives and us went to grandma's cemetery. It was a freaking hot afternoon. We couldn't bear the sunshines and hid under the umbrellas. The adults suggested to sing some christian songs for grandma but well, only one family there was christian. So, oh well, we stayed there for a while then left.
I'm the Sunday's driver. lol My aunt joked with me when each of us drove the car left there, she told me later not to drive too close to her car lol . No worries at all, cause i was in front of her xD

Right I'd reached home, my cousin brother wanted me to accompany him to play arcade games....I straight away said YES, because i didn't have to be the driver and I was bored.

At night, it was my 9 years old cousin sister's birthday. I didn't stay there long because my cousin brother dragged me to another place. =.= He is always like that.
He wanted me to show him the way to Wangsa Maju Jusco just to buy a puppy soft toy.
All the way from Taman Seraya to Wangsa Maju, we found nothing =,=" but to accompany this guy to shop for a soft toy.

We entered S& J.

These teddy bears are just too cute =p

What pissed me off when in this shop is that, i met a darn rude lady. As I was walking shoulder by shoulder with my cousin brother, I accidentally almost bumped into this lady. But, hey it's the usual thing that might happen when you're walking or shopping. We let her have a way through. And wtx, this lady just made noises with unsatisfied tone. C'mon, it's not like i wanted your 1st kiss and purposely blocked your way ! Luckily I didn't see your face.

Anyway, what cool upnext was that, my cousin brother who got his salary for the beginning of the month gonna drive us to Oldtown to have some tea lol . So nice of him. Honestly, he's my cousin bro and also my god brother/pet brother. Extremely nice guy........


Cousin sister's french toast + mocha


1st, my god bro's order : Nasi lemak ayam rendang + white coffee
2nd, my order : Bread with curry chicken + milk tea


4 OF US(cousins)

*Yang
the oldest and also the most pesky guy ever !! lol he lives with me though. I'm already so got used to him.
He's having curry mee.Dummy lol


*Mei Ling
Younger than me a year, cousin sister who's studying in my former school now.

So lucky to be able to snap this ! My cell was in low battery condition, this 's the last picture that taken by my phone lol. My mum couldn't even ring me later.
I love my milk tea though, It's always my favorite drink.
** Don't get it wrong about the ash tray^^ I don't smoke at all, a total non-smoker!!

*Xiong
Here comes my god brother ! older than me 2 years =p .He's the boss for that night lol

*P/s : they are brothers ..hehe

It was really cool to hang out with cousins together.Through the night, we talked about cars * as two of the boys are working in that area, people, society, girls,etc........Chilling for like 2 hours then we got our ass'es back to our home at 12 xD


Next cousiezz event : Bowling on Sunday lol

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: