Jim from Beauty and the Geek Makeover

Finally !!! I can see Jim's makeover ! I was quite sad to see tiff and jim got eliminated earlier before the makeover episode. Everyone knows he needs it desperately . With his long-growing mustache, pocket filled with pens, the spectacles ...urgh =.=

Lets have the pictures talk to you

Jim really looks like 21 now.Dang, so glad for him.

Seeee, how clean he is now!!! Seriously, he doesnt look like him lol
Tiffany kept saying:" I cant handle you..." lol Tiffany was absolutely shocked and so did I.
I mean, he looks incredibly good and handsome now, utterly different than before.


He's a video programmer.

One more thing, he looks like Ryan Gosling !! the stylist told him that , but he hasnt actually seen him, but he takes what the stylist told him lol how cute* this angle didnt show much similiraties,im trying to get a better picture but that's so hard.I was on prowl, looking for it the whole night, but still i found nothing =.= anyway
This is the real -makeover ive been expecting. The geeks that still stay in the show look much better now, but honestly, I see their after-makeover-look coming, not much big difference like Jim does !
He's gonna get some hot girls now .

This youtube video is worth looking ! beware around 8th minute, Jim and Ryan gosling will be in comparison! To see his completely fresh looking, you'd get stunned.
Seriously, watch this !!!



Another beauty that I'd like to bring it up its,Tara, the most quotable beauty. She earns it.

This girl, her words can make my days go brighter. I was laughing non-stop.

I'm gonna show ya what she said .......

" Oh my God, I'm sweating ,am i getting electricuted?" Dang, I love this one! XD
She thinks she will get electrocuted if she sweats too much.

"My favorite planetary body ...long silence* ..would be the OCEAN...uhm...I guess."
Oh yeah, she also thought that sun raises in the west.

"I was born with the extra finger,but my mum got it chopped off,cause it wasn't cute,you know"

"I was gagging and coughing but I didn't want to be like not cute."
(She was collecting some trash.)

"There's so many germs in my body right now..I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die tomorrow."
Look, Tara was just in one of the tasks. She's needed to collect some aluminium cans, bottles that in a big pile of rubbish,to reach 5 dollars in a big pile of rubbish.It does smell darn bad but it wont kill you,sweetie lol

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

irineirene said...

ah, im so happy for him. really.
<33