The book of the day

I wanted to get it last year but I'd got no time=( .Anyhow,I've finally finished reading this book , "two little girls in blue" in one day ! It made me kept turning the pages and I couldn't help myself to stop reading it or even put it down.

I've always been a MHC's reader .

This really hooked me up because of the two adorable 3 year-old twins. They were kidnapped while their parents attended a party.They paid the ransom BUT only one was returned.


What intrigued me more was , the way that the twins communicate while they were distant away from each other...how their twin talk worked by mimicking to themselves and no one could understand a single word of them. They had this unique bond and telepathy way of sending their messages. They could feel the pain on each other.Even Kelly was healthy, she coughed,choked,got allergies...cause she's feeling what Kathy was currently in the situation.

Ho......Imagine it,that they were really doing this. How many people would actually believe they could do this? Most people would assume that Kelly missed her sister, it's just part of her memory,but their mum, Margaret Frawley did....and their dad, doctor and detectives were started to learn the fact as it's almost running out of time to save Kathy.

It's interesting and cool ! twin talk is cute. although I doubt that do twins really have this extremely strong connection with each other xD

It's heart-sickening too, to know that a kid was being treated abusively by a mental disorder woman.*spoilers - she almost killed a mum that wanted to take back her boy while she's minding him. :S One was suffocating while the other was feeling it ....! look, this is how it gets me keep reading it....cause i wana know is kathy safe and wana get to know about the kids!the way they make their communication is different! and this is a crucial key to lead them to save kathy.

Also !! I like it when the woman got nervous when people seemed to spot the little gal she's carrying was similar to the one appeared on the front page newspaper !

The kidnappers ' plan got messed up by an inconsiderate woman . That's why she deserved to sank her life in deep water by her boyfriend.

All said, this book is great! 4 stars out of 5.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: