So Far the Best Birthday XD

I would say I truly enjoyed my birthday this year, it was awesome. Ive never had one birthday celebration as cool as this. Maybe it's due to the right timing after exam, all are hype up to go out, have fun to do everything anything that's interesting.
Also, this year wishes came in like a flood, 1st time receiving so many warm wishes , mum was the 1st one too XD



The day before my bufday was also the day 'most of us' finished our A-LEVEL EXAM!!! it was a big relief!!! Went to karaoke , had buffet....shouting ,screaming, dancing and singing along with the oldies !! how classic are they??? let me show u , part of the music are playing in my blog
MONICA - 张国荣登榜首-----Thanks thanks thanks thanks monica~~~~
宝贝对不起 -草蜢----宝贝对不起 不是不疼你.......
半斤八两,学生哥,尖沙咀suzie,卡门.....etc



what i shouted at? LINKIN PARK'S SONGS !!!best way to relieve any of your anger or unbalanced emotions....NEW DIVIDE, WHAT I'VE DONE, NUMB.....i love their songs....but i was too high i think lol, sorry to look like a dumbx
here come the MUST SING SONG - 朋友!!! Sanmay 's tears dropped on our friendship,rating our friendship to the max man! value this college year , unforgettable moments!!

Oh yeahh, baoly can DANCE XD, it was sorta kinda quite hot and shocking to see you flow like a wave ,hahaha, move closer to angel next time

About my bufday XDXD


yeah yeah yeah, the day i waited the longest time for people. Estima Ampang team waited the longest lol We're the most on time people and posses over-flow ethics XD but well....I do feel sorry to keep u guys waiting , cause the others needed to rush to buy the cupcakes, needa drive safe and tracking our cars on this rainy day in the middle of traffic jam. I know some even lost their ways and still finding their way to reach us...really tiring. Angel 's temper was in total challenge while ensuring our cars were on the right path and all...sorry to bring u all so many inconveniences, and elaine ,hahaha, bad luck to choose dat car huh lol

I totally appreciate for ya all attendance on my b-day XD the cupcake was unexpected, been wanting to try it once, it looks sweet, it tastes sweet ** really a bit too creamy, and the sweetness fills up my heart. Enjoy nice meal together hasnt happened in almost 3 months after trial ....everyday woke up late, had brunch, had mixed rice, had dinner at home, had brunch, had mixed rice...it kept repeating...The dinner was lively, warm, enjoyable and fun.

Thanks for the treat, the cupcakes. Thanks to you all !! College mates rockss!!
I love the 17th November 2009!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: