My Irreplaceable 19th Birthday


17th November, My Birthday




these are the cupcakes i mentioned in the previous post.
my birthday cake XD
Real sweet as in they are prepared by my friends



say Hi to my college mates =D









Korean food @ Pj Area ....
now im posting this korean bbq pictures and reminds me of what happened last night lol
the Friday BBQ Night, which im gonna make a blog post 'bout it
I love grilling !! XD
spoilers - it was real fun with two crazy bufday girls










yeah, the pretty girl, Elaine ,mentioned by sim yee in her blog
sorry for not introducing you to her lol
me and vanessa havent seen her in a while, i think the last time was in her birthday? or when jagdeep last year in malaysia? lol
i really wanted to put in our high school photo ,having a comparison with now
but.....
i really dont wana ruin this "photo frame" XD
I was so darn fxxkin chubby in another word fat ==
and our hair were all quite short lol
Glad that u came even though youre purpose was to kill time , hahaha


sim yee acting cool lol





they are many more photos on fb
no point im showing here the same again
here's like a one brief reminder of the day lol



2 hours or longer waiting time
who says that i have no patience
lol this proves okay


Last Day of the Exam 's shot
colourful is always better lol


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: