One of my favourite past times - Drawing !!!!!

wau! I feel good~~~~~
XD hahaha, i havent drawn anything for ages like in 2 years time ==
I did a sketch on one piece during my revision period, and i was so hyped up to draw another one.....but i needa study.....
So here they come, my artworks =p
The 1st one i drew it last night
and the 2nd one this morning =D
















Let's analyse this drawing, u know why i make it blur at some points, cause of the car =( I cant draw nice car ...the car spoilt the picture....but well, what i like is the man in the magazine and also the the woman putting make up on lol
You dont understand the picture?
it's a mirror, reflection ,okay.


Drawing done for today, will do it more often now .hehe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: