Spanish writing

I've almost completed the course 101 on livemocha. Today, i was just doing the leftout essays from there. I have 12 of them!! and well, the speaking part i have to leave it.I'm planning to learn to write well only then improve on oral.Luckily, there's an Argentina friend helping me.She's like my personal spanish tutor lol. Of course, there are some people from the sites figure out my mistakes.

The topic i did today is about profession. Here below is what I've written :


Soy estudiante y también profesora particular. Ahora estoy de vacaciones pero iré al colegio en mayo. Cuando era una niña, soñaba con ser una abogada. Siempre encontre este trabajo muy interesante.Los abogados hablan por las personas inocentes. Pero, he cambiado de opinión ahora. Quiero estudiar algo relacíonado con las matemáticas. .

I´m a student and also a tutor. Now ,I´m on vacations but i will go to college in May. When i was a child, I dreamed of being a lawyer. I always think this job is very interesting. The lawyers speak for the innocent people. But, I´ve changed my mind now. I want to study something relating to mathematics.

* the translation into english is not 100% accurate.xD


Urgh ,still left 11 more to go...............

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: