3Way Confessional #9: Cooking with Geri (CLEAN)


---It 's freaking hella funny, I cant stop laughing throughout this short vblog. I've been watching it repeatedly...over and over again... It delighted my day XD


Classic moments **lmao!!!

"you know what, if i saw a tofu vendor,I'd pick up my gun and i'd shoot them in their head...pak pak!! fuck you, dont bring tofu into my fucking life.....fuck you tofu!".....lol

"that oil has never been changed....Since the day she bought it, that oil has never been changed"...=.="

"If you don't fry,if you don't like fried food,you're not american...."

"Pankcakes every goddam day...If she says the fxxking word pancake one more time,I swear to God,I swear to fxxking God, im'a gonna knock her fxxking head off"


To watch more of their videos , go to their website 3waytv here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: