A Man Is Pregnant

Thomas Beatie,who is a transgender man is pregnant . Nancy , his wife, is unable to carry a child. But, both of them has a strong desire,thirsty to have their own baby. So,thomas beatie decided to carry a baby for his wife.
Mr Beatie was born female, named Tracy Lagondino.Most of her wife's family doesn’t even know he's transgender.
This is his 2nd pregnancy,which is in success. He's going to give birth to a baby girl in July.


How does it feel to be a pregnant man? Incredible,” wrote Thomas Beatie, 34, from the Pacific North West of the United States, in the latest issue of the gay magazine The Advocate.
“Despite the fact that my belly is growing with a new life inside me, I am stable and confident being the man that I am."

Mr Beatie’s first successful insemination ended in a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy with triplets that required surgery, resulting in the loss of all his embryos and his right Fallopian tube."When my brother found out about my loss, he said, ‘It’s a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been?’,” he wrote.

Some of the Beaties’ neighbours in Bend voiced scepticism about the pregnancy claim. One resident, Josh Love, told ABC: “I couldn’t say that he looks pregnant. I can stick my stomach out and almost make it look like that. I think it’s kind of bizarre. I don’t know if I believe it or not.”

The Advocate said it had confirmed the story with Mr Beatie’s doctor.


If this is real, i think people should be more supportive to them, although it seems weird. But like he said, having a baby, it's not women' desire, it's a human desire.

****To read on Mr beatie's story, continue at http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail.asp?id=52947&page=1

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: