Quite A Hectic Day

Morning Session

I woke up at 8 then left home to Ampang Lrt station,reached there at 9.30am.
When we arrived at Ts*Timesquare, most shops still hadn't opened. It was like 10.30am! when there are people started walking ,shopping or wandering in the malls, means shops must start doing business.Open your shops earlier please...it'd look nicer .Some people might hasn't got up from the bed, but there are still early birds out there.....Anyway, due to most shops were closed. I then suggested to go to one of my favourite places,which is bowling centre!

We were their 1st customer there ! it was cool ! lol, my hands been itchy to play it, i haven't touched the bowling for months xD and YuPP !, it's Monday and we got there at 10.40am.Damn worth-spending.

See !! really no one was there lol



Selling watermelons ??? saw some worm holes there? lol There were actually our weigh9 bowling ball. Not heavy at all. I scored 132 then 105 for 2 games today. Not too bad for the 1st round and im getting better in bowling, So, im glad about it^^


Last shot before leaving here . June and me,taken by her sister.






After we had bought a present for Ching Mun and I,myself bought a shirt,i took lrt and waited my mum at the Cempaka Station. Keep waiting and waiting....* Time tick tock tick tong passed by......













Oh yay ! Mum had come finally, time to step back to home ! =p





Here's the thing i've got today xD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: