Communication

As usual i was on livemocha.Suddenly, there was a chat box popped out with the name of "wennysa"......"??? is that my friend"......I quickly checked on my msn to see whether vanessa was on and she wasnt. So, I was like "okay,lets chat then"......

Wennysa : que español aprender?
Courtney :Sí. De donde eres?( where are you from)

Wennysa :Office. You had learnt a lot.
Courtney :Como sabes?(how you know)
Wennysa :en el pais?(in the country)
Courtney :huh? Soy de Malasia,y tu?

...=.=......this conversation just wasnt right......i chekced on my livemocha friend list within a second and found out, Vanessa was on here but not on msn!
Surprised enough that she conversed in spanish *using translator! lol, i thought that she was learning German only.
C'mon, learn spanish then we speak it all the time ! lol XD


CELL PHONE

Ah yay, finally i had bought a new cell phone ! I was careless enough to lost it in the fitting room...I know its dumb......Well, here goes my K810i........I paid on my own ! so, no more free gifts for others !*( if you know what i mean)

SPECIFICATIONS
Size
  • 106.0 x 48.0 x 17.0 mm
  • 4.2 x 1.9 x 0.7 inches
Weight
  • 103.0 g
  • 3.6 oz
Available colours
Noble Blue
Pulse Red
Golden Ivory
Screen
  • 262,144-colour TFT
Memory
  • Phone memory 64MB*
  • Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) support (up to 2 GB)
Performance

Max. talktime (in hours) -10 hours

Max. standby time (in hours) - 40o hours





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: