Yaki-yAKI @ LOW YAT



YAKI-YAKI BUFFET

gOh had been anxiously wanting to go and try out the food there, I mean YAKI-YAKI.
gOh , your wish has come true XD
9 of us did go there and enjoy our meal =)
Honestly, It wasn't bad ^^





Peace (*^)





Some eating moment XD
They.....They are really SALMON ADDICTS !!!
The most serious one should be V. I bet you do not want to know how many slices of salmon she has put into her mouth !!!
And yup, we had beef,lamb, squid, scallops, oysters, SALMONS, etc.
** oH yeah, Unagi was a failure, just werent good in cooking it, mostly were burnt XDXD


1st & 2nd >>>>People who will die for Lotsa salmons and fisheggs XD* a bit exaggerated la
3rd>>>>Goh was happy with his four burnt fishes**totally hangus,man!
4th>>>>My car matesss XD eating salmon i guess?
5th >>>>V, The Salmon Queen
6th>>>>Ivan , Me & Sim Yee, promoting our "traffic light" nutritious drinks
7th >>>>Ivan :"Thats how you should eat !" "Satu Kali Habis !!"


eating in heaven? haha



Feeding our love to each other ,lmao


Watch out !!!! The devil is just right behind ya, sanmay!!!





After our stomachs were fully loaded , next stop should be in the toilet !!!

Yes, Goh, too bad you couldnt join in, we all know you wanted to just burst into the female washroom and take picture with us ....how sadd....


First up with a proper girls group shot

After that......




Yeah, when ya in front of the mirror, you start to .....Touch your hair....or others' hair
hahaha, i mean, you wana make sure of yourself will look good , when in front of the mirror =p

Sim yee !! you really were acting cute in these 2 pictures, successively holding your face with 2 hands





okay, to tell you the truth, originally only with 4 of us
how come it ended up with 7?
We just knew, we needed to gather in the TOILET to take pictures
HAHAHAHA



lAST BUT NOT LEAST, leaving yaki -yaki
this is the entrance of it.
Adios .

I found out that I cant I cantttt eat as much as I was capable of fitting loads of food into my stomach!!how sad!!! I was super hungry........Thank God that I walked around and helped them to take picture, iT really helped my digestion progress !!!!
I love the lamb and beef.
hahahahaha


Videosssssss:

Goh aimed for the watermelon
Sim yee's "island ice-cream"



Sim Yee Kena WASABI !!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: