10th -12th April Pc Fair 2009


Kaspersky job
:


1st day
- being told to wear smart casual, which supposingly shud be in white......The special 3 of us *Goh, Sim Yee and me *
- went to PDI to shop for new clothes
- the worst sale

2nd day
-the best selling day for me
- very nice midnight call ,hahaha

3rd day
-vanessa received her new phone, w910i
-interacted with chien yong, the elctrical guitarist
- friends reunion chit chatting day XD


After i had taken that personal test, the result somehow was shown positively right? Indicating im such a nice person ,no??? How honest, sweet and intelligent i am, my sales during the 3 days pc fair was like fxxking deep shit!!! TBH, i was really unsatisfied with my performance, i couldnt blame my booth for overpacked with the consumers of external hard disc, pendrives and laptop skins. I couldnt blame for the forbid in distributing flyers, in displaying the price, in holding the products to promote>>this applied only in hall2, but well, other booths in hall2 were still doing better than "here", seriously this implied that im not capable in promoting. But still guys, im opening an enquiry centre here, if you seek for kaspersky problems ' solution, I would sincerely answer all your uncertainties about kaspersky , hahahaha not acting like a pro, i know all the basic stuffs ok, anything just ask. I do not want to work for this in the pc fair anymore, i was so frust with the sales result . Somehow I still able to get rm100 extra, otherwise man, i think I need to build a concrete and firm wall by myself then crumble it with my head. It wasnt as nice as the last working experience compare with last year pc fair. Ive blurted out my unpleasant feelings on this case, but seriously no hardcore feeling towards kaspersky, i still LOVE KASPERSKY. too bad didnt get to wear the shirt in the 3 days. I will give it an open ceremony when i wear it. 2 black shirts are awaiting for me *winks

Th gains :Wages,Meeting new friends >> Nathan*unsure of his name, CCM & Wei Yi , get to interact with the customers, chit chat like friends, to get to know where are they from . This time, I remember 2 boxes from the switzerland , one from Africa, and another Iraq. There was no rude customers this time, it was good =) And what more !!! This one was the most most happy moment , the last day i worked in hall ! I felt supergood ! finally working with more friends in this hall, the hall which allowed us to 'sell' in a way which i found it much better....I got to crap with my friends while working**best** and what next !!!!!! Yup !! i saw my brother coming with one pretty gal ;) very nice to see her again ! and not bad to get to know one new friend in the instant. Chit chat like old friends ,man ......and lastly, yupppp......my beloved cousin, Maarten, havent hung out with him in months i guess, cos i was busy with the exams, not bad to had a few words with him and his friends*my new friends* before they were late for the movie. Yim, from Germany ,16 was super darn tall ,hahaha, Maarten , can you still grow taller? and yup, welcome the japanese girl to Malaysia. I consider a bit free lately, seriosuly if time allow , i wana meet with the new exchange students ^^

And what, very nice last 10 minutes before the job ended, I phoned my sweetest . The tiredness simply reduced to half, amazingly comfortable voice .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: