Beginning of May

wana change a lil bit and as time allows me to do so to, i did it.and yeah, also with my mood is in good condition. I still somehow miss the old one, the coffee, the old notebook, the memorable photos , urgh.....anyway.....its a new look now !!!! Cheer for it ppl'!! come come come XDXD I'm xtremely hyper now......


Bout' today ......yup, we watched a movie and went for brunch or lunch+tea break or i should call it late lunch ! San may had poor gastric due to this !!

First, I really really would like to talk about the movie!!

"SELL OUT"

This small tiny little movie, our home-production movie, it just makes me wana speak so much so so much about it. Was it a perfect movie? No. Was it worth watching? Yes $ No. Was it LONG? YES. I felt like I had been sitting hours in the cinema , the time just wouldnt pass as instant as it would in usual, I hoped it would come to an end soon, but it just didnt!!! Even though I am saying that, but there were really a few moments or parts in the movie which made us laugh like HELL!! The theater only had a few people in it watchin' it, so I really laughed like as if i was at home, those crazy n insane laughter did come out from me, i just didnt give a darn bout it. Some lines were really LAME & STUPID, but they are cool ! they are jokes!!Like for instance, she asked the dying man about his education " Sir , I heard that you studied trigonometry, sth about pie........Do you find it useful or applicable in your life?" Dying man answered," No. I use long division more. It's very important when you hang out with your friend to have dinner." " But they may order with different prices" "Yeah, thats why i always order the most exspensive " ...........Many more laaarrrr..........
BUT
There were timessss I really wanted to go out from the theater, the singing part!! the karaoke part!! the interview of director part !!!
Another selling point, british accent handsome boy did work . " Im half English" ...Boss" You dont speak half English here, you speak , you speak full English!!"XD








lunch
CARLS JR.


















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Greensew said...

Agree with you!! ‘ Hou Gay Ah ' haha... Start from now..Dont say me look gay anymore!!!

Courtney Foong said...

hahaha, i nvr say u look gay ah, did i?? stay for coming fun pictures la, salesman ah, we nvr hang out together ;) when huh?? :P