Vanessa's son , Omega Lai Tai Kai

I was trying to edit this video clip but i found it quite annoying :S !!! So forget about it and
lets' enjoy this funny video !!!!




I'm here to bring you

our Lovely VANESSA !!!


She's simply one of the

cutest
&

funniest girl in the Tar College from


Pre -U Department !!!




Literally Translation

These 2 eggs are very normal,belong to this person here, Maggi.
Maggi: No ah, One only lo.
Here obviously can see there are 2 eggs.
Vanessa: One was gven birth by the daddy, another by Maggi.
Wahhh, Hubby also can born an egg???!!!
V: Yeahh, husbands also have eggs,dont u know?
LOL ,yeah, hushand has 2, then born one, then the husband should be in deep shit ,right?
V: He has one wife only, it doesnt matter.
V: Hi
Hi.....
V: I introduce you TAI KAI. Its name is Omega Lai Tai Kai,in short it's Omega LTK.It's my son.
Usually, I will read stories to "him"
Maggi: Darn fake weih!! U surely didnt do it last night!
V :....continue......I will also let "him" read some encylopedia , so that "he" will become a scientist in the future.The future scientiest! Omega Lai Tai Kai, support Omega!!! XD


Man!!! I laugh so hard like it's the end of the day whenever i watch this video!!
We have darn good sense of humor !!
hahahahahahahaha



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: