BANG BANG

COUPLE RETREAT



feeling the tightness,compactness ,solidity within him?
the firm muscle saying hi to ya'll XDXD




When was the last time i had a great comedy movie, are you gonna tell me the answer?
All i know is from my hair getting brownish colour, till it changes to become "lion-like" and now back to the former ... I had seen none a single comedy or maximum one .

After came home from Penang trip , i rested for a few days then finally hang out with goh, ivan, elaine and guess who 's next - JAGDEEP !!! woke up in the morning saw his facebook status , kind of knew that he's got back home in malaysia, even though goh told me last night that he's not coming home till the next week ......yeah knew hes back now but i've never expected him to join the movie XD didnt catch up much with him cause the couple, the "two of them", im saying goh and jagdeep are like separated couple having their OMG finally "dating day" XD counting the money , "i slap u "and bla bla blah..... lol goh said he's gonna go to gym everyday after seeing jag's well-trained body , specifically on the chest i think lol, goh , dont mess with jag, you 'll know the consequences hahaha






Back to the movie " Couple Retreat" , it's good . You can enjoy it from the beginning till the end of the story, it would make u laugh all the way through. It's not pointless or =.= suck storyline ,u know, like those hk one. Yeah, it's mainly jokes circling sex topic , it's funny, funnier in the way of their speaking, responding ,etc. I remember the yoga scene the most, the theater was filled with madness laughter !




oh yeah, another one the therapy session !!! "smirking...interesting" recalling it ,people? XD
i love their kids though, cute !




Aint she hot??
**gasping for air
or im attracted to blondies?
or blondies are hot, thats why they catch my eyes
*drooling...
red hair, brunnette, brown yellow green blue, anything,they are hot too !!!!
darn , cynthia was the hottest in the movie.


Needa say goodbye for now to kuan yi and vanessa, last night really we shared an unforgettable night lol, someone has lost her phone before leaving to taiwan on friday. ....Fxxk......heart is sinking in my tears man, i cant go to taiwan with them, i cant shoot nice photos there, im staying in malaysia celebrating x'mas !! ahhh lol bring back some nice shirts for me, thats your two objetive and priority, do not neglect it , an order is an order , lol Im insane....anywayz, hope them enjoy their trip to the max!



RIGHT NOW, its 11.30am, home alone....waken up by noises this morning , siblings were busy running in and out from my room....
I actually wanted to accompany them to the outdoor photoshooting , only my uncle and them, i think they must be feeling awkward. I 1st thought it was about natural, about young teenagers.....unexpectedly my uncle was a bit demanding. my siblings are still young and innocent, hair 's never been done in the saloon & MAKE UP !!!! darn it lol, no every girls know it okay, i dont yeah im 19 now. my sister just 17 okay, she can learn it during this holiday. 18 is the transformation year, or 21, anytime ! wadever.....my bro looks good, finally he's willing to style up his hair , guys easy to dress up. I wana use his dslr, i wana join my siblings, too bad i needa go back to tarc and do the career test, i wasted my morning typing my blog.
I miss the penang photos suddenly, i miss them !!!!

career test at 2pm, waiting me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: