Photoshop and Career test

I tried the photoshop tutorial on the net
and here are the outcomes
Real easy, really suitable for beginner


I was spending loads of time on the others too, which i failed, but i would try again during this holiday , lets wait what i might showing up on here later *winks












CAREER TEST


Okay , yesterday, goh, san may and me went back to tarc again, to have our career test done. We were 10 mins late, but goh was 15 minutes later lol anywayz, the counselor explained us the john holland's theory briefly, like used up 10-15 minutes. The theory explains work-related behavior – such as, which career choices are likely to lead to job success and satisfaction. It also explains other human actions, like success and satisfaction in school and training programs.

We were given 2 sets of paper. one is this the john holland's theory paper which divided into 6 aspects while another is a test on our behaviour , specifically figure on our social life.


Alright, let's share this.....while filling in the forms....

1) the mechanic column in occupation aspect, choices such as " filling gas/oil worker, long distance bus driver " XDXD me and san may arent gonna do it, u think goh would tick for it too? hahaha

2) another one, kindergarten principal?? san may ticked it excitedly , totally laughed our arse off

3) Can you talk to all kinds of people easily? goh said yeah , u know why? cause he's taking example like jonan, sq, those that i dislike but he can get along with them . Alright, im talkative, but i really dont talk to people i dont like. sometimes it might have misunderstandings, but sometimes instincts are believable. Ive mixed with them b4, not that i didnt give it a try, sorry, i cant laugh with them, it made my days so dull.

4) me and sanmay are so materialistic or money-listic ? hahaha, when we see wor "audit" we ticked them swimmingly hahaha, no 2nd doubt, san may even worse, she cleareeed all those, bank, tax ,audit jobs XD

5) FRIENDLINESS rate yourself 1 to 10 .
hahahaha, hard task hard task for me !!
AM I FRIENDLY????
lol i would say im the passive one in reality, but I can be as passionate as you are if you treat me in this way lol on the net, around my friends, thats the real me-"lacking one nerve"
okay, i rated myself an 8 !!! hahaha
mei zhen should have no problem and giving herself a ten without looking at it , no objections right?? lol goh rated 8 too, san may! youre so friendly, why rated 6 or 7

6) Office skill
I got myself 9 lol, listen....i face the computer all time, it explains. Managerial skill, my god, i barely pass it, like 4 or 5? lol i cant keep my stuffs neatly.

Oh yeah, one last thing, leadership. hella no !! anything questions about leadership, supervise people, i would leave it blank.


We were crapping and laughing at all these, wondering why we had so much time in discussing and laughing at it? hahaha goh, ya taking too much time to do the test, until the caunselor came in to check on us. Then i had to stop reading quickly !!! hahaa i was reading the booklet on stress, relationship, self-esteem and confidence, out loud enough to share with san may and goh. hahaha

That 's all for the process of career test.
Interpretation will be on either monday or tuesday =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: