What should you do after Exams

gawd, talking about today, i really had a lot of fun. After the stressful physics test, we could finally breathe easily. Before that, *bang* , i didn't even dare to breathe in too much air, who knows if the air pollutants may cause me lung infection or whatsoever then make me absence in my exam?! XDXD

I love today!!! I also think that, i speak more craps today.....totally in the form lol

Anywayz, lets' see what we did.....
I dont have too many photos,ya'all go get from YY ;)



An hour discussion?? where we should go after the exam


Went to play pool, but sad la, pool tables were full. We ended up playing monopoly and this chinese chess.
I havent played it in such a long time, not a bad feeling playing it again. I was planning to win the game, quite confident, who knows , i made a stupid mistake, i got frustrated then let kuan yee played.** I left one horse and pao for her**
She won , man ! she won ! hahaha, i shouldnt have given up so early. Still, it means my strategy works =p



Hhahaha, super nice smile there !!
Angel's going to Cheras lepak today
hOW Connaught pasar malam welcomed us? yeah, air breeze with the fragrant/smelly tou fu, how youre gonna escape your faith in smelling this, as we all breathe == , too hard for me to stand the smell ....We bought quite many different kinds of food, drink, eat, walk,chill......and sweat! Hot but it wasnt too packed with people.

We headed to
HULU LANGAT LOOK OUT POINT



How you'd think about this photo? Nice??
I was darn hyper when i snapped it, they just looked so good in it, so cool, so like my IDOL XDXD
I think a few of you did see me shouting and jumping there,right?? Paiseh weih....too attractive yeno=p



enlarge the photos to see the words


I like this one too, like you all are one step away to any places.




As for the rest of the pictures, we are just random posers =)




The most desirable photo wanted by V
Think straight, hold up your mind.XD




We have our own album,
Nice album cover?? XD



Must enlarge to read the words !! XD




The shorties
seriously, we are the shortest.








Extra MTV !!The Vibration in the Car !!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Greensew said...

Is that the place where some people call it as ‘xiao yun ding'??

Greensew said...

One more thing...Play chinese chess find me ma!!! I'm top 8 in my secondary school wakaka

Courtney Foong said...

erh, xiao yun ding is another place, but also very nearby, near my house also XD......hahaha, sure, next time we play ;) but u seldom go to sch lahh ==