Vanessa's 20th Birthday @Souled Out

Happy Bufday Vanessa !!!!



Actually why is a cow hat..maybe its the month of may - taurus?
but vanessa is gemini i think? lol cause we make it to an early celebration




It was near to perfect lol the dumbo me slipped this birthday celebration in a text msg =S
I accidentally clicked *send* - we gonna have a surprise party for van on ..., ya free to join?<< meant to send to ah V....THEN it hit vanessa's phone...so that's it....no more suprise....but a return msg from van "hahahahahaha, this coming..? thx ya" ....


I reserved for 10 pax ...okiez fine...my bad for not giving them an earlier call to inform them that we are having extra two persons == ....BUT the tables u kept for us should be more spacious & comfy...only 2 tables with 8 chairs.....then that guy behsong me XD for not informing ealier...then we moved to the side dining area...kind of a stuffed hot place , which seriously u must on the big fan around u XD The recent weather is killing me, super fucking hot , maybe i shud really start wearing singlet without bra and jogging around XD-- close ur eyes if you see me doin that

topman fitting room



I was craving for food !!!
we reached there at 8 or 8.30 , it's far passed my dinner time
but then agn...we always stuck in making choices...
i had the char-grilled chicken...which is find the black pepper sauce is too strong,
it is milder , it can match better with the chicken chop
but i like the mashed potato =D
I tried vivian's traditional chichken chop, that one is recommendable, ordinary set meal but taste good =)




Using the charged service tax money, can they make each of us get this photo too ?




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: