Sing K



this nerdy glasses costs me RM 2 lol
i guess V is in need of money lately? the last time i missed she brought along the harry potter glasses and now this one
and during the catching up, she even earned money from tutoring her bros hahahaha
darn business minded =D
honestly, the glasses for me is kinda oversize lol but for fun it is , so no big deal
i put that on my bro, and omg lol it looks just "ngam ngam" welly fitted on him , it might be perfect if its slightly bigger


random photoshop attempt la
really very time consumin
i know there's lotsa rooms to work on
i will do that next time lol
not now !! lol wasted my time
i better watch some movies XDXD
by the way, i watched many many movies lately
i'm gonna do a movie and music albums review soon i guess
cause i ve found some real good stuffs and poor ones lol



another photoshop attempt
i learned from a ps tutorial website
kinda satisfied abt it =D





IMMA BE

lol the title is sing k ....so i better talk a bit about it
this was our final song
darn fun to sing the part on and on and on and on and....my god, advisably to take in a deep breath for this song =D
and for the most complete song i did on it was SHUT UP BY SIMPLE PLAN hahaha
felt real great to sing sth hype up

oh yeah, i almost have forgotten abt mentionin this
the receptionist at red box low yat ! can i complain?
alright, i will just criticize here
average service as in no eye contact with customers , no polite manner in answering customers

1. when i was asking, she didnt look at me *maybe i got some dirts on my face, fine......but better than her having such a thick make up ,she horrified me when i came closer to her
2. she didnt able to gimme the best deal ,not untill i had to ask her twice
3. Way of speaking sucked .shows impatience and all ........

FORTUNATELY, we didnt go for CLASH OF TITANS, I actually just finished watching it
I'm glad that i didnt spend my money in cinema for that =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: