Dell + Me

This is a much better sunday if you compare this with last Sunday, u should know what i mean
Me and my family HAD breakfast at OLDTOWN
Then we went to the guitar store so that my bro can switch to a better place, to get a better tutor to speed up his learning, his previous one sucked !!!!!
So ,he already registered and actually was advised to get a 1k plus guitar. I was so turned on lol as in bloody excited if my bro really get one , the sound 's definitely gonna be much greater
Anyhow, hes not getting it now , im pretty sure, its just matter of time *winks
Besides, he's learning classical =D& i finally bought guitar picks =p

So.....This is my new lappie + my current fav desktop background
One piece pumps my blood whenever i watch it...
i certainly prefer the colourful lively graphics rather than the black and white manga,
even though it tells stories faster =)
I was watching OP last night , *it makes me smile ~~~~*




15.6"inches screen
yeah, they say it's huge, it's long....
but i find its great for movies
maybe for mobility is not the priority
anywayz, im lovin'it


the keypad design isnt that appealing i would say
it looks alright though
you cant complain cause this is not studio





ain't it cool
next time gonna put on pretty girls XD






Alright , **attention readers
The following photos might make you vomit
Kindly advise you had better to be empty stomach before proceeding for the below contents
It made kuan yee threw up.....
So, Be Aware of it
""I didnt show up with primary school pics, so....this is not gonna be like extremely awful*








I said to my sis, that the left picture looks like a foreign labour
sis :"a fat foreign labour"
==.......==......==.........



I'm now jobless
rotting at home learning gee-tar XD


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: