Oprah show - a woman attacked by chimp

Alright, i have sth that really wana share with you guys

I came across this during my usual lunch time, changing channels from HOUSE, AEC, TVBS NEWS till 702 - OPRAH !!!!
and i was stunned and screamed at my cousin to be better come over and check this out ASAP !!
i just couldnt believe what my eyes were looking at....
Oprah really was interviewing a woman , a human that i was so shocked what the heck had happened to her ......I only got to watch the last 15 minutes, really not much .....but the more i looked at her, the more i listened to her......I salute her totally, its so brave to live on her life now , imagine me being her.....i seriously would wana die rather .......u know , no words can describe the strength owns in her now .......Read this !!

News

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/woman-attacked-by-chimp-reveals-face-on-oprah-20091112-iazl.html



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: