Family Dinner


It was last sunday , my parents told me to have dinner that night when i was walking down the stairs with my sleepy head in the morning.

I was like " huh?" "Dinner? okay.....we always have dinner on sundays.....?"

Mum " To celebrate your result =) "

Me " Huh.....erh....It doesnt really matter, we'll just go and eat like usual ."


Okay I mentioned RESULT , thats the final result from my whole A - level Journey.

My effort worth a ,b ,c =)

I wanted to sing abc song when i finally got into the slowpoke website and saw my result .....

SING.....as if i could do that ==.......anywayz , i still continue with my work , typin' invoice and updating data....as well as mumbling my disappointment and unsatisafcation to my lovely net friends !!! lol Everything is like usual, thats me....if i get bad result, please let me talk for 30 mins, i will get over it asap. If i get good result, please ....let me date u for a dinner or movie XDXDXD jokking.....anywayz....



We went to this newly opened restaurant in Pandan Indah . thats the name of the restaurant perhaps? i cant recall ,hehe


Dad kept saying the beers were so cheap over there, its 5 pins for RM 28. As a healthy family , we didnt drink**resist drinking XD ...actually, not the mood to drink beer laaa


I miss BAILEY......so badly.....This is what you call " I'm writting something i cant see "

Sim yee, gosh.....I wonder how long i havent seen my dear.....reading your blog doesnt make you real beside me XD ...sim yee, must meet one day !!

Baoly as well lah, wana hear u laugh while talking XD


Alright , Lets check out this place

Decoration : 7.5/10
Food : 6/10
Environment : 8/10
Service : 8/10
They got nice singers there .
Except dad who had beef steak , the rest of us had chicken chop....and i sitll prefer KAKI CORNER one. We ordered mongolia, korean, hawaiian chicken chop and dad's - hawaiian beef steak which for me the sauce tasted like the steamed fish , u know " jiong jing gum feng fish"
hahaha
anywayz,






i LOVE this picture

hahaha
he always likes to act in the photos!!!!



mum cut her hair short and coloured it RED !!
She still looks awesome lol
but too bad cant show the bright colour here






My -love-eating-bro





Finally my BLACKIE is back
hahaha






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: