A -LEVEL AS RESULT 2009

A -LEVEL AS RESULT


yes my friends, my result , thx to my sweetest for praying hard for me, thx to God for at least didnt fail me badly =) thx to my mum too....it reminded me how sorry i felt for her and disappointed her.
I had three subjects, which are, Physics, Maths & Economics.
My result came out on 10th AUGUST, 2009, checked it @ 7.30++am after bathing.
It turned out to be A - physics, A - maths & D - economics. YES, IT'S A-A-D.

I was actually quite delighted by this result. The effort i put into physics finally shines to me, giving me a dim of confidence to keep on going after physics. Seriously, i was never fond of it. Like David Tan said to me, this girl was trying to drop physics, and i accompanied you to consult lecturer. Yeah, that was me. I intended to give up physics cause 1st, i didnt understand what he was conducting in the class, 2nd, no interest. .......No interest....Anyhow, i somehow overcome the fear in facing physics. I studied, I did all the tutorial sheets, I did learn the big failure from my trial, i did study again......i did spend time in it........and i screwed the paper3. I was worried that this paper 3 will ruin all my blood and sweat.
Mistake i did during the experiement : Convertion of units, no full filling up for bottle.....XD
The other 2 papers were fine for me =)
Mr. Hoo forecast me to get an E , i'm really glad to get a grade much higher than what he was expecting me. What to do.....a student who didnt pay atention in class all the time.


Economics..........
I was feeling alright to see a D.
I studied , I understood, REALLY, I had a great understanding compared to before trial, after trial .....but it seems that i just cannot get along with it? i cant write the essay....how sad
If it was a C, i could still accept it and maybe will go for retake. but a D.....it crumbles my effort all into pieces....I wana try to write an econs essay again if the grade wont ink on the final cert XD so many people scored A though......if i got A/B , would i still be giving up econs?? No, i wont =)
hahaha, anywayz.....bye bye econs.......Final decision.....taking only 3 subjects for A- LEVEL, physics, maths and further maths.
I will work hard for that.....aiming anything? no......I'm doing my best =)


TO some of my friends who need to resit for some papers , i know it's very pressuring.....I wana go out to have a photoshoot yeno....but obviously its not a right time.....
I just wana wish u guys good luck =) whole -heartedly

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

congrats... econs is not hard at all... maybe you should retake ^_^

Courtney Foong said...

hahaha, surprised me....anywayz, i know ...but retake will pressure me a lot, plus, in chinese saying"you xin wu li" , i dont wana waste time in it anymore, i will try it again next time...still, feel bad for not trying it XD