Friends

I cant upload photos to my pc for some days, cause the card reader was taken away....im not sure where it goes right now, i will do a food blog post when it's back, a bit of thai food, western food, cafe food and also Vivian's birthday =)

I really enjoyed today's lunch @ McD.
Majority of us went there together, u know, whole bunch of friends gathered to eat and chit chat. Joked and chilled, it was really relaxing, I love my friends and their companies. Goh's hysteric laughter, baoly's senseless laughter.....it was complete XD
Angel maybe you should have sung " shut up ! and drive..d....d...drive..." lol then your parking would have been way more easy !! Speechless weihhh!!! 1st enter you already said "F "dat BLOODY driver for honking you ! hahaha, how cool....Mr RObson was so talkative lol

Another thing, i really really wanted to take photos for u guys on that AA night
I had car on that night, wanted to actually drive there to shoot some photos, but then i thought ya all maybe be busy dancing, playing then wouldnt bother the phones.....
Kuan yee scolded me for that == for not calling to confirm ==......fair enough okiez, u woke me up in the middle of my dream , calling me @ 2am ++ XD

Fling @ Young Age


Didn't see you,
Didn't talk to her,
Didn't dream about him,
Actually,
I've never seen, talked to or dreamt about you all.
In a sea of people,
I never knew we're gonna gather for this long period.
and we didn't know we're already bonded for the rest of our life.
Things move and change, in either way you hate or love it.
Something about the jubilant moments we shared,
i cant let this feeling end
I cant let this music stop
Cause if I do it all over again ,
I will never get the chance in knowing these rockers.
I never knew I'd once again write such things....
but suddenly know i do,
Not to let the books carry ya'll away.
Right now, turn around,
take a look and see ya all around,
I capture the perfection,
take a look and you'll see how beautiful we are.


Other than dat...these 2 to 3 months are gonna drive me crazy...
urgh....Im so lazy , trying to handle them in the best way!!
crestfallen man .......!!!!!this stiffling exam makes me fuddy- duddy person !
anywayz, anywayz, anywayz...........
I will be able to manage this assidusously......for these coming few months

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: