Saturday Fun hours !!! Cheer for after exams !


Prawns
This tasted darn good !!!! drooling....

Tom yam soup was superb !!! what's inside ?
Squid ,mushrooms,prawns......


Clams

lol do you know what my brAther said about these crabs, she said they look like they are making love,one up and one down......WTx......lol

Black Pepper Crab


Curry Stingray


Yup, whole table of food !!!! 3 tables with, 2 types of crabs, 2 stingrays, 2 plates of clams, 2 plates of prawns, 2 plates of vegetables, 2 tom yam soup....yup that's all =P



Ivan looks so happy ,ahhaha

Left : Baoly, SanMay,Goh, Maarten, me,MeiZhen
why stick your tongue out beside me lol

Down Left : KuanYee, V and Ivan
Up Right : Angel and Kien Ying (bRather)


Let's us look at Ah V !!! lol the way she eats .....seems very enjoyable? or a bit disgusting? lol


Mz, u scared my brother la !!


he Loves coconut, kept digging for coconut meat!!

Next>>>>>

Saga Hill


?? Why is there suddenly a cake pop out ??

Angel was the birthday girl !!! there you go, Happy birthday ,Angel !!

You're officially 18 now !





Earlier celebration for you =))

Time to eat the cake with our spoons !!!





U-mobile advertisement re-acting
Actor : Ivan Wong
Actress : MeiZhen Cheong



I : I wana buy grapes
M : OK
I : I wana buy 5......
M : 5 packets ar !?

I : 5 grapes
M : Cannot...
I : Why?!




M : Neh neh, nak teh tarik satu...(Indian, I want one teh ice)
I :Boleh ...(Can)
M: Nak setengah gelas boleh? ( I want half glass of it, can?)
I : Tak boleh. (Cannot)
M : Kenapa?! ...( Why)

**Translate literally

Saturday ( 6th September 2008)
Right, I went out since 12pm until 12 am ,gosh, it's actually quite tiring......Went to Ts to play bowling again with maarten's friends, who are also exchange students. They are very nice people. After that,me and Maarten went back home to meet up with our crazy friends lol, chatting outside my house while waiting for Ivan and V. Then, we reached the seafood restaurant at 8 ,took some time to find the seats. Guess what, We saw our national badminton player, who has just retired from playing the men's double , I forgot his name though lol
The stupid V...aiks, im lazy to mention about the incident......
All said, she came together with us to the restaurant but came late for dinner

Due to raining, we couldn't follow our original plan. We switched to Saga Hill instead of going to Hulu Langat. We ordered some drinks in the mamak stall and started chatting and laughing so loud !!! We're the noisiest table !! Whateva tho, We had so much fun !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: