BBQ on a saturday night @Kepong






13th September,2008


It took us like almost 2 hours to reach there.wHY? jamming on the highway and got lost on the way. Anyway....
There were a lotttt of food, I do mean in, A LOT ! prawns, chicken,chicken wings, hot dogs, cheese sausages, otak-otak(brain-brain) , stingray, sotong, crab stick, tou fu pok, salad, mihun, fishballs, ham......

Alright, a picture speaks thousand words.....I have so many pictures, so, have your ears up and eyes focus.....=p


It was a lot of fun !



say hi to my buddies ! hola !


we're quite colorful


Angel, your chicken wing is so huge, it almost blocks me.


David hahah, this picture, I love the way u sit , AWARD : the most girlish sitting posture of the night


David ,Jun Hui, me and Ivan

Darn glad that Jun hui and David came ! although i was surprised that jun came but gosh, the night without your pro sexual talk, it would have been less "meaningful"

Love you guys !! *winks


I've told ya ! I hate your plate,Dav


urgh ~~''


Yeah, its good to put it down lol



Photo shooting in the middle of the road

location: near a lamp post


yay ! Yo YO! WAssup


hahah, David tan , your boyfriend's stolen !!!

Saturday nights means cheating nights ;)


Oh no, they kissed a girl too
**I kissed a girl and I liked it ... I kissed a girl just to try it,I hope my boyfriend dont mind it...it felt so wrong,it felt so right, don't mean Im in love tonight.....hahah




Random shooting


Vanessa !!!!

lol, how long I have not played this thing


Celebration of moon cake festival ! I havent carried one lantern for ages.Not bad to play it once again lol


Dance Training session ++intimate moment++ feelings grows stronger instantly













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: