DaD's birthday

Photobucket
my dad's birthday on the 5th of Dec


Photobucket
The Hazelnut coffee cheese cake
Part of the bottom was quite bitter


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
My dad was standing nicely for my camera =)


Photobucket
He loves posing for the camera....his moves have to be funny and weird hahahaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my bro

Photobucket
my sis

&

Photobucket
Me


Photobucket
We went to starhill to try out 3 different restaurants
then my dad insisted on going to pavilion to get some breads from the loaf.....
After that, back at home at night, we enjoyed the cake

I find that my family loves BREAD so much , my sister, my bro and my dad, they love buying breads

Photobucket
Here's the evidence, my dad is like a kid when seeing breads/snacks/ chocolate lol

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Amber said...

hi courtney - i saw a drawing of yours and i really loved it (the one of the man with his reflection in the mirror) is there any way i could get you to draw something for me? thank you!

Anonymous said...

色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间 , 色情视频直播间