My 20th Birthday

Photobucket

Is this tempting for you huh?
I was quite surprised to know that I had a cake on my bday when i got back home from Sunway
because, I usually celebrate my bday with my sis together. We share the same month of bday.
This year, we ad celebrated together . So i really didnt want any celebration dinner on my bday anymore, eventho mum was trying to make me come home that night XD. Anywayz, here came a TIRAMISU cake =)

Photobucket

It's slightly melted cos i took some time to snap some pics XD


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I love korean food, especially their bbq =D
I went to pick up my uni friends at Wangsa walk then drove to Mu Jin Jang Restaurant to have lunch.We spent like 2 hours there. lol Eating went smooth and slow , for me, very enjoyable lol
and then we gossiped a bit , a bit okiez** lol



Photobucket

Kimchi Soup RM 50.00
I really much prefer this one than the seafood pot. I loveee this kimchi soup =DD

Photobucket
Seasoned Chicken, 1 set = RM 28.00
I wishhh to try the beef tho. A bit over ma budget XD


Photobucket
My favourite part !!!!!


Photobucket
Another surprised on this Friday. As usual, i was the one checking the mailbox and here i found my letter. It's from Maarten !!!! I seriouslyyyy almost forgot about this. We had a deal to send each other cards on either bday or xmas , but sending to Belgium, u gotta be at least doing that 2 weeks earlier**minimaaaa **.......So i missed out his bday card....I'm aiming for the x'mas.... =DD

So, I was really glad to receive this....but then....


Photobucket
Yeah, I opened it and Isaw this SUNFLOWER hahahahaha, a bit like not my style lah.....
but who cares, i went right to the content...

Photobucket
Maarten, you really need to work out on your English words writing .....lol
Thank you Maarten !!! I didn't mean to complain a lot, it's just random thoughts keep hitting on me XD
But, i really really appreciate this card,ur words,everything =DDDD
Hope to see you soon !=D


*** Photos of me and ma friends will be in the next post =DD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: