2nd time hair colouring

yeah, right after the AS exam, i have this urge to quickly get my hair done. I quite like this colour, although it's not as bright as the 1st time, but it's nice with me. oh yeah, on my left side from the back to the side , there's half in black, which means im not colouring my whole hair into one colour. also, it's more like colour the surface of hair, what u call that? dont know what fusion.....anywayz....
As for cutting, I didnt cut it much, just a lil bit to get into shape.
and another thing is thicken my hair, as my hair was really attach-to-the headskin , hard for it to stand up, yeno....so this time wana thicken it a bit so that easy to style.........effect is not bad, im satisfied XD.......but now what im concerning is.....it's like after i bath each time, the hair is not as thick as it was...maybe due to my nature of hair is smooth.......but no worries, so far so good , really much easier to style upXD

Lil changes in life occuring at times would at the end make one contentful and memorable story, that's how u have your stories of life. *This has nothing to do with my new hair lah....just one short random sentence =)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: