Really thats me.....Lame-ness within me




When the beat comes,
Shake your body *but dont touch my body cause
music comes along,
you sing along,
you flow with it.

Can you dance?
I cant but still, I move along.
Can you sing?
No, but its a singalong song, and so I hum.
Can ya rap in cantonese?
Uh huh yeah, but I ain't good in it
Though,the words in it, I mean it.

i'm Likin' it, I'm lOvin' it.
Dont ask me why ima writin' this,
cos im feeling it, i wana do it...

Words are easy,no new vocabs included,
not even the maths equations or physics theory will come in,
Differentiation,intergation,potential divider ,WTF are they,
so no no no worries, keep readin'....
its lame, its simple...do you get it?
All i wana say now is yoyoyo.


I'm here telling ya I LIKE
Popping is a funk dance and street dance style based on the technique of quickly contracting and relaxing muscles to cause a jerk in the dancer's body, referred to as a pop or a hit.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: