Movies Review

Movies review.....It's actually quite funny......I dont watch as many movies as I did....I will tell you why, cos I find that they are always just ghost/horror/thriller ,scary kind of movies out there. Why??? The one I always love looks like has been reducing. I'm saying COMEDY, it's Good comedy. I'm into action movies, but they dont really do a great job in driving me into the cinema. I will watch action movies only if I have the mood or think that it would be nice. I dont have the feeling of " try to watch if it nice" , i dont try action movies.......But if they are comedies, I can always give it a try.

I'm doing this review cause I ve been watching movies during the holidays....so There are some good and bad ones.... let's see


Wild Child



Wild Child.....It is a quite common storyline with a quite touching ending .....It's a teenager growing up story, it's really not that bad, but not too great either. She looks exactly the same like her mom ,cause yeno why, because that's here too lol....right, cut the crap......

Storyline :

A young and pretty teenager from a wealthy family in USA is undergoing the rebellious stage. She misses her mom who has passed away in the car accident, so, she has her own therapist. Not just that, she thinks that her dad has forgotten about her mom. She and her whole bunch of crappy friends have a very"welcoming" party for her dad 's new partner. The drama starts rising from here, she is sent to an England all girls school to study there. Then ,everyone should know how a rich pampered kid will react when the environment changes worse in all of a sudden. No cellphones., almost 200 rainy days, no internet connection in the room, stupid uniform....all sorts. However, she has nice room mates, they actually offer help to help her to get expelled from the school. They did something bad...and tried to hook up with this principle's son. Slowly, she then realises that she wana stay here.....and she has found out that her mum used to study here and was also the captain of this sport game, like she is right now.* actually i have no idea about what game you guys call it .....*


As the picture shown here, they girls had a really fun time....prom night, bathing ,chatting, doing all stuffs together......But again, Poppy didnt expect this coming, friends and the guy she likes dont trust her words anymore..........But you all knwo the ending, it's a happy ending XD :)

it's quite nice , Oh yeah...I almost forget to mention......emma roberts, she's pretty , and that's why it's worth watching lol .






STEP BROTHERS


I seriously didnt know theres this movie. Since elaine introduced it to me, I watched it....What I find is , it's a pretty lame movie...I did forward it , but not that much, but I did. 1st, NO PRETTY, NICE, HOT GIRLS in this movie....NONE.......2nd...These 2 characters are defenitely not in an appealing look, just have a look at their hairs....what is that? did world war2 just happened? Their outwear were simply unacceptable for guys aged 39, close to 40, they change their wearing after start to work.....They look a bit better, but why the hairstyle never change???
What more.....Oh yeah....touch the drums with your balls....balls, yeah seriously, he did. Lick white dog shit , bullied by kids, what the fxxx singing that song in the end. And yup, this movie talks a lot about pussies, vaginas ,balls and dicks.

Believe me , this is not the worst.....Somehow, i rated it average. It makes people laugh at some points.



Is that how you wear when you go for interview??







Get Smart


This is an absolutely thumbs up comedy. Honestly a nice cool comedy. I was like, wow, this cool comedy did appear this year?!?? I'm a bit leftout, i missed the chance watching it...so yeah, I watched it bit late. But wow, good sense of humor, smoking hot anne hathway is there, great mission. I really love this movie.





Gosh, anyone remembers this part? It's liek my favourite ! lol




Transporter 3




Transporter 3 is really great!!! anyone should watch this instead.The sense of humor in this movie isnt that bad too. " Do I look stupid to you?"....."No , I didnt say that". lol
Elegant cars, great driving skills....well, the actress is not that hot actually. But well, still cool. Although I find the 2nd is still better .*winkss...
















Lakeview Terrace


Dont ever watch this !!!! Whateva it is, say no to this movie. It was my every 1st to sleep in the cinema, to play games while the story still going on. It's one hella boring, unintersting, pointless movie. Wana waste money, just go get it. I watched this in cinema !!! I cant believe myself did this. What I should have watched in the cinema ,for instance, "get smart" and "wild child", I didnt see it....but i saw something cause me eye sore.

So, the worst movie is lake view terrace. Transporter 3 and get smart are so cool....wild child is not bad.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: