Jokes







I'm back here again. I was too lazy to update my blog and I'm actually sick right now,sore throat,flu,coughing, urgh!!....so the blog has been disposed for like 2 weeks XD , but well i know sick is not a good excuse...yayaya, I'm LazYyyy!!

Usually, i will blog some food on Mondays, but not for the last Monday.....Why? I will tell ya.

The restaurant we went ,it looked quite fine , as for the food, I'd sponsor my mum to open one restaurant cause I foresee it would be famous, Okay, yeah, the food sucked !! Waitress even asked whether do we have the member card........**silence**** >.< Reply to prasys on why my blog is always about food ,about friends : this is my life, my lifestyle, my friends and the food i love =))) & i know why you asked like that suddenly.......Sorry for not introducing you more enough on my blog, i will post more pictures of you here ;) You're my true friend yeno **winksss hahah, guess, only david will understand this. =p

The restaurant, *i couldn't even remember its name*anywayz,









baoly and simyee, the twins in my class

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

A joke a day keeps the stress away.





1st joke??? hahah, Here's our prasys !!!! He's super darn cute!!!and ""hot/hawt"" that's what he's been calling himself.
Does he look like Mr Bean?? hahahhha
Hey, I'm still waiting you to shave it clean, but still , it's not bad, i think it's my 1st time to see you in such a clean way. You cut your hair, clean half of your mustache , good start !! ahhah

Real Joke :

There was a hot chick working in the same office with John.John really wanted her.So, one day, John went up to her and asked her, she said no.
"Let's make a deal, I'll offer you 100 bucks for me to fxxk you, T'll throw the money on the floor and by the time you finished picking up the money, I'll be done with you."
So, she called her bf and consulted him. The bf said " ask him for 200 bucks, pick up the money quickly,he doesn't even have time to take off his pant,call me back when you have finished."
After 45 minutes,still got no reply, so the boy got anxious and called his gf.
She replied :" That bastard used coins!!"

2nd :

Dear John:

I'm Dr. Smith. I've recently married to a sex maniac . He always "do" me when I'm doing anything, like, cooking, washing clothes, reading, cyating,joahyting, ajoasernoi,asdfiohasdf............

(the rest are unreadable)

From : Joanne

3rd :
take out one of your hands. Now, one finger means tree, 5 fingers means what?
Answer : Palm tree

4th :
move one of ur hands go round as a big circle, this means wave. Now, move it in a much much much smaller circle. what is it now?
Ans : microwave


""Don't suck my nips!!" XD


DAvid, I cant find your brown nips there, do you see them?? LOL


KIF - KIF ??what a fun name .I 've never heard of it, it's actually my 1st time seeing it.
So, what is kif-kif??


A candy that makes kids love it, adult like it - kif-kif
hahah, what the dut


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: