Finally

Hell Yeah, I'm here !!!!


hahaa, I'm back to update..........I was ran out of ideas about what to blog, plus i dont blog something emo because to type it out here , to look back at it, it will only remind you of something bad or sad.....So, move on, the past remains there, you walk on without looking back.......hahah like that cool huh?? *cut the crap......

Uhm......1st of all Karaoke......my VERY 1st time listen to my "brother" ' s singing vocal........C'mon everybody, she's great.......Next year all of us will support you to participate in grand singing contest eh haha

Venue : Sg Wang, Green Box
Time : 2.30pm

As usual, 2 cars headed off to Sg wang. While on the way, some "fast and furious" scenes might have dropped in.......*BuT dudes, we are students ...so, no sports cars !! ok,let's imagine we were driving super cool sports cars .....overtook a darn lorry with speed that you couldn't even imagine....The only thing you saw was the sport car in front of you, to overtake that one as well.......but wtxxx dang it.......the car was losing control, where's the break???!! zeeeeEE EHHHhhh......steered to right, it was one inch close to knocking the sport car out of this planet...pHEwww I felt great to sit beside the driver, 1st class vision lol



6 persons in a very spacious room.....I mean it....it was a very big room, we could only use half of it....aNYhow, here come the pictures....

Only managed to capture half of the room.....warming up to sing

My brother !!!!! her singing rocksss !! yay!


ME and Angel ** She's very smart !! salute her ...

We were stucked in the traffic jam !!! wanted to pee on the way home too......that sucked i know.....but well, i wear pampers so dont worry hahahah,kidding.....

about this "bear bear"balloon, guys in my class LOVE itttttt!!!
why?? well, because they turned the head to the back, so...let's imagine, head and the tail are on the same side.....yeah "the tail" has turned out to be the "young brother" .
Jun hui **I call him June......he couldnt stop playing with the lil one
That guy is so fucking gay ,oh yeah, did i not just mention that He KIsseD david on last Friday...yeah


Alright, let me introduce this emo boy, he's Goh lol as usual, he's listening to music

That day my college was black out. What we did ? We played Mafia.....it was my 1st time playing this game. There are 3 important roles....1st the killer, 2nd the doctor and 3rd the spy while others are surveillance. and as for the rest.....i'm lazy to talk about lol
overall, fun game !!


Time to show off some of my classmates

Pradesh ! the tour guide


June and Ivan
(Poke....mon dudes)

Smart girls in my class-formal wearing shot



what's up next......

My bro's birthday !!

Vivian aka YY

that's her presents!!!! all snacks sticked with blissful wishes

Vivian's 18th birthday




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: