back ! Exam's over

Yes !! I'm back to keep my blog alive. I hadn't been here due to the exam week, **always doing the last minute job.Anyway, I can get sufficient sleep now ! nothing better than that !
Let's check out my lately news lol .....

Um, animal vs human?? nah....
in fact, is how much do human look alike with animals in comparison
V said, I look like kangaroo !! which is hella strange, cause, I've not been told by that .well, not until now. Then, she changed to squirrel....uhm....yeah then i found some pictures, you guys judge la........
As for her, Im 100% convinced that she's a zebra when wearing that clothe lol

umm, squirrel....look alike?depends on your point of view
besides , this glasses is unreal..i mean, u can poke into my eyes without feeling the layers of glasses, get me? =p

I don't look like Kangaroo la, see, he's so muscular, plus im underage for alcoholic drinks lol




zEbra carrying out an experiment? lol believe me , yeah, I witnessed that lol


lol yup, another cap clothe lol, in fact, it's double cap clothes, one mini another big
That's one of the uses, yup ,to put bottles* or anything u think that wont be over weight,* especially when you're tired of carrying them around and wana get some rest.
Yeah, it's V , with V -peace sign and the back cap shape of V formed by bottles


Random huh? Look carefully, there's a tissue stucked in the straw. Why baoly did so lol, smart girl, to avoid bees flying into the drink
Tell you ! There were so many bees :S :S :S

Last but not least, this is Pei Geh. slim huh, in fact, i personally think, she's sooo thin, and gosh, her waist, 22? but no doubt, she looks nice in wearing formal ;)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: