June and Xian birthday celebration

Happy Birthday ! 你们生日


Their birthday !!!
This key chain is very special. The words look the same even its invertedly viewed


1st Venue : Pavilion ( Sakae sushi)



Coincidently,we met our friend,kah wai, working as waiter there.The place is nice, but we still need to squeeze in ,uhm to be exact not in my row but my opposite lol, they were having 4 people in a row,a bit squeezy .


BIRTHDAY GIRL :Xian(above) and June(below)

We're easy to pay our bill whenever go out with her lol

I like that doggie toy so much lol

don't know why cyy wana take this picture with us counting bill as background


doughnut making process (Lowyat -Big Apple)


Meizhen and June bought at Pavilion,Jco while me at Lowyat,big apple.(half dozen)
I was kinda lucky ,the cashier returned my change with RM41 ,and that had shocked me ! because I paid only RM10.50,only expecting to have RM1 back in hand. lol, I didnt take it and go away la.If it happened again, i might doubt it lol


went to sg wang ,yeah ,went for "da tou tie" then ate sth


She's Darn cute and funny ! cutier when sneezing non-stop !!

looks like husband and wife?? Nahh lol

June and ah see left after the da tou tie, then we ordered this pan cake sort of thing.
shop shop shop, buy buy buy then we went home by lrt.
That's it for Sunday ,1st June,2008.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: