Some hectic days

yeah , the morning view from the KLIA airport


Yeah, my oz relatives have come back and so, we have been going out most of the time. We went out to eat,shopping,night market,salon etc. It totally wears me off.

I went to the arrival hall to fetch them quickly because we knew they arrived early and must be waiting for us now. So, i started scanning through there. gOthcha! I saw James standing there with the luggages ,then i saw someone with golden hair.Well, I just walked up to them and say hi to my aunt. She was just staring at me for quite a while lol, she couldn't really recognize me ! just thinking i m someone shes familiar with lol


one full luggage of chocolates and turkish candy
She brought those back for us, it's definitely not too many cause, u know, how big is our family


Here comes the fruit party

Aunt and James

Right, let's see within these few days, what fruits we had.The are durian,mangosteen,rambutan,mangoes and watermelon.
My aunt said rambutan there costs 23dollars per kilo and they are not nice too.
here, you can get RM3 per kilo lol .So since they havent come back for such a logn time, so mum and relatives all bought some local fruits for them to try.

They went to salon with me too.Joanne and my aunt got their hair done. She likes the massage so much lol, My crazy aunt wana go get hair washed again before going back to oz.lol She thinks that it's cheap and worthy,she's gonna make James cut it too next time and I'll eb the driver again =.=

yup, my lil nephew. He came along to my house too that day. Getting naughtier.
My house has been a blast, people keep coming in and in. My aunts and my uncles all gather in my house to chit chat . Oh yeah, today too, they're gonna make 2 dishes from each family then bring it over here and have a big family dinner.


My uncle went over to visit my aunt.He's darn nice to invite us to have dinner. So ,we went to have Korean food. We had 2 tables and ordered so many things, a medium seafood soup, a big bowl of kimchi soup,2 ginseng chicken soups and meats for bbq. That caused my uncle's wallet bleed lol
But well, we enjoyed it and thankx for the dinner ,uncle .

My two extra spanish books !! yay
These are from my uncle. He used to study to become a tour guide and needed to learn one foreign language. It's nice cause that's the exercise book, that's what i've been looking for. =p
I should have asked from my uncle earlier, then i could have learn more lol,u know college time now. Anyway, now i got 4 of them, my spanish dictionary, the collins and these 2. =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: